- If extra assistance is needed, students can see me before school, during lunch, or after school. I am usually in my room at these times and appointments can also be made.
- Submitting work: the school policy is followed. Athletes and others involved in activities are expected to get their work before they leave.
- Late work may be accepted, but for a maximum of half credit.
- Students should be in their seats and ready to work when the tardy bell rings.
- All classes should bring pen or pencil, paper, textbook, workbook (if applicable), and paper. It is also a good idea to have a calculator. Accounting students can only use pencil.
- Students are expected to work the entire class period. Students that finish early need to bring other material.
- Students are expected to do what they are told; the first time.
- If you are absent you must come in on your own time to get make up work.
- Accept responsibility for your actions
- Have a positive attitude.
- Use appropriate language.
- Respect others and their property, including that of the school.
- Come to class on time and ready to learn.
- Submit assignments on time and complete.
- Verbal warning.
- 20 minutes of lunch detention with Mr. Espinola.
- Referral to office & parents notified.
- Parent conference.